Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Butterflies

The kids caught a caterpillar a few weeks ago. They put it in a cage and called it Merry:-).



I thought it would die. but it persevered.


I am so glad they got to see the whole process.


Zoe' read that when it is changing from a caterpillar to a butterfly it is basically a gooey blob.


Isn't God's handiwork amazing. That He can make something this magnificent out of a blob that use to be a worm. Shape me and mold me Lord, make me to be a person that glorifies You!


But now, O Lord, you are our Father ;
we are the clay, and you are the potter;
we are all the work of your hand.
~Isaiah 64:8~

1 comment:

The M Family said...

this is truly amazing! God is truly amazing!
as i think about what you wrote and how God changes us as well, i pictured us all as gooey blobs! haha! :)
beautiful pictures!