Friday, February 13, 2009

Texas on My Mind

Okay... here's the deal... when my girls saw the wonderful video that my friend posted they immediately began to conjure a plan for a video of their own. So, they picked a song and we walked through the photos to decide what they wanted their theme to be,"Texas on My Mind"is the song that was chosen and the theme is Texas Sun:-). They decided it should contain only outside photos of our trip to TX, but I snuck in a really cute one of Judah lookin' very "risky"... see if you can find the one I'm referring to:-).






Also, a few weeks ago another friend tagged me and I haven't had the chance to post anything yet... so, here goes :-).

Tagged
The Rules:

1. Go to where you store your digital photos and open the 4th folder.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people.




My mom and I were messing around downtown and got a little crazy!! We stopped by this statue of a guy sitting on a bench (it looks very real) and took a few pics of each other pretending to interact with this statue man! I will spare you the other shots... we had a great time!!

I tag ... whoever decides to play along!! Have fun!!!

1 comment: