Thursday, March 12, 2009

Moving Along

I really had hoped to get better at keeping up with the blog, but it just didn't happen.So, an update is in order... here goes!

After the making of the cute video you see below the kids and I had to get busy. We put our house on the market, so that means we have to keep it UNREALISTICLY clean! We have to make the house look and smell like no one lives here when, in fact, EIGHT people live here! IMPOSSIBLE!!

Can you tell I am feeling a little rebellious toward the realtor mentality?

It's okay, the rebellious feelings should pass in the next 24 hours:-). I think I always start feeling this way around the weekend when I know I will get "THE call". The kids feel it too...I can tell. We will be so glad when all of this house selling business is over and hopefully we'll have enough money in the therapy fund to cover everyone's trauma. :-)

Otherwise we've been moving along in much the same fashion as usual. School, work, clean, school, work, clean... and on it goes.

The kids all(well, all but one) got sick with the flu... that was fun. No sarcasm there, we sat around and watched movies for about a week. It was a good rest for me and them:-). But now we are trying to catch up on everything and mostly have it under control -I think.

We got to go to the zoo on a rare day that was sunny and warm, we soaked up EVERY moment... you know the sun doesn't shine that often in KY. And then, SURPRISE! , there was a second day of sunny bliss and we got to go to the park... oh happy day!!! Hopefully, soon there will be more of those days to come:-).





No comments: