Monday, February 8, 2010

NB

Why must I be so behind in the updates? I really do think about updating more than once a month but then my head hits the pillow and I am OUT! I have NO good excuse... I sleep all night(most nights), not pregnant, not nursing, just tired:(. If there is anything that i don't like it's being tired. It's not fun, it drags me down. I think it is the lack of sunshine here... really, isn't that strange? I feel totally unmotivated when I don't see the sun. It's a terrible way to be... especially when you live in an area of the world where the sun does not seem to show itself often. Oh well, enough of that! Here are a few more photos from our TX trip...

It is tradition to hike the canyon down to the park and feed the ducks:-). So we did this about three times while we were in NB. Loved every minute!

-10-8

-13

-6

-5

-337-339

-334

-331

-329-326

That lovely tree with all of the big birds on it is part of what they call " Vulture Island"... there also happen to be a large colony of water rats living there at the park(nasty vermin). My father-in-law feeds them... they eat right out of his HAND!!! Just can't bring myself to try that!

-312-308

-318-324

-302

-301

-297

-298

-314

Look at that sun shining on the water... oh, that I could see it now...:-).





But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day. Proverbs 4.18

No comments: