Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cherokee Park

We have been to this park several times and never thought to stop at this small creek.

This day was different.

We so desperately miss the rivers we use to swim in, in Texas.

This one looked so cool and refreshing on that hot day. (I use the word "hot" loosely here in KY because really it doesn't get "HOT" here. And I'm okay with that... mostly.)

We stopped to put our feet in and before I knew it, people were slipping, falling, LAUGHING, and doing it over again... just for kicks:-).

It was fun!

Really, you should try it...

crawfish sightingj man

wet feet

testing the waterhelp!

IMG_1231

IMG_1232IMG_1233

IMG_1241

IMG_1242

IMG_1244

IMG_1284

IMG_1291

IMG_1299

2 comments:

The M Family said...

you did such a great job on these heather!

Grace, Hope and Joy said...

Heather, I haven't visited your blog in a while. What lens did you wind up getting? I can def. notice a difference in the picts. Great sharp focus!!!